top of page

Is It Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?

Do you have concerns about your child's development? Follow the link here for help.

Stacking Blocks
Image by Dimitri Houtteman


The Office for People with Developmental Disabilities, or OPWDD, offers services and programs for children, adolescents, and adults with developmental disabilities (such as ASD, and others). The process is often confusing and overwhelming for parents/caregivers to navigate. I am here to assist you in acquiring services through OPWDD.

In order to qualify for OPWDD services, every applicant is required to have a documented developmental disability. The document has to be completed by a specialist, and has to demonstrate the applicant’s diagnosis, IQ score, and a measure of Adaptive Behavior. For persons with ASD this is referred to as the “Autism Speciality Report.”

Here is a link to the OPWDD website, and the form to be completed as the first step in applying for assistance.

Please reach out to me if you need assistance with this process.

bottom of page